A truly patient-centered business strategy and well-defined and managed advocacy program will help your company build trust among the patient community. Corporate patient advocacy departments serve as the voice of the patient within a company and ensure that voice is understand among other departments. We provide the roadmap and support needed to help you develop relationships with patients, their caregivers, and the groups that support them.
At any stage, we ensure future success by building or maintaining a strong foundation with focused direction.
- Advocacy Policy Development & Internal Education
- Community Mapping & Advocacy Program Audits
- Advocacy Group Partnership Development
- Issue Preparedness
We uncover real patient needs, experiences and challenges to deliver insights that contribute to ROI through better clinical trial design, improved recruitment and retention, increased treatment adherence and much more.
- Patient Panels & Advisory Boards
- Patient Surveys & Focus Groups
- Social Conversation Benchmarking
- Social Media Monitoring & Engagement
Create mutually beneficial relationships and mange expectations and issues through open, authentic and transparent communication.
- Clinical Trial Communication Materials
- Patient Advocacy Websites
- Patient Days and Events
- Patient Videos Storytelling
- Media Relations