We thrive on creative, strategic thinking and are passionate about our work. If you like to be challenged and rewarded for your efforts, we’re the right fit for you.
About you: You have what it takes to succeed in any communications or PR environment, but you want your work to make a difference. You do not want to be pigeon-holed to a particular client or content channel. You want to work alongside a team of professionals who are dedicated, skilled and collaborative. You are a leader who can manage a client relationship and multiple projects from concept through implementation.
About us: We are a healthcare focused public relations and communications firm. We have a passion for what we do and the people we serve. We are seeking a strong leader to join our account services team. Alongside having a passion for patient advocacy, recruiting “A” players is a key part of our success and growth.
Account Directors will strategically develop plans based on client needs manage the execution of those plans. Daily client interaction, business development, content creation, project management, team management, measuring reporting and metrics are all a part of the Account Director’s day to day.
Our ideal candidate will have (required):
- At least 7 years of healthcare experience with at least 3 years in recent agency experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Science/Public Health, PR, Marketing or Journalism preferred.
- Experience working with life sciences companies.
- Familiarity with the drug development process. Discovery, development, regulatory and oversight, commercialization.
- Adept at content development, understands storytelling and how to develop effective communications across multiple channels and audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and synthesize scientific information, such as clinical studies and publications.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail.
- A passion for impacting the lives of patients every day.
- Experience managing a team of junior staff.
- Pride in your ability to achieve results without the “superhero” ego.
- The willingness and ability to handle daily administrative tasks. (no job too small)
This is a full time, employee position with potential flex scheduling. Our office is in Morristown, NJ. Possible overnight travel, if needed.
A strong starting salary (depending upon experience). We care about one another as people, not just colleagues. We prioritize team-building events, happy hours, and team lunches (virtual and in-person) to strengthen relationships. We offer paid time off for volunteering, to encourage caring about others. We also offer 6-weeks, 100% paid Parental Leave for new mothers and fathers. Fun is an essential component of our work. We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k match, annual bonuses, spot-incentives, summer Fridays, and profit sharing. When the business thrives, we all thrive.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Can’t seem to find the role you’re looking for? We still want to hear from YOU!
Tell us about yourself, share your areas of interest, upload your resume or add your LinkedIn profile and stay connected with new opportunities.
“I’m happy to be a part of a team that rolls up our sleeves and puts in the work. There is always emphasis on cultivating growth; even at the entry level, team members are given opportunities for face-to-face client interaction, content development, and to connect directly with patients.”