Differentiate Dicerna from other players focused on RNA interference (RNAi) and show the strong clinical and commercial potential of the company’s proprietary technology platform.
- Define a corporate story that is easily understood and shared consistently across all stakeholders
- Create distinctive brands for the company and its technology platform
- Increase visibility of Dicerna, its RNAi platform and pipeline
- Build and sustain investor confidence
- Strengthen relationships with patient community and advocacy organizations
SmithSolve designed and led a multi-year communications program rooted in science and clinical data. Working closely with the management team, we developed messages, anticipated investor questions, and identified opportunities for medical experts to comment on new treatment strategies for diseases associated with the liver.
Our work included:
- Developed entirely new corporate website to present science in a clear, compelling format
- Created new tools to support the corporate brand: corporate presentation medical illustrations, etc.
- Improved news flow to financial, medical and industry media
- Hosted Dicerna’s first Investor Day to present emerging data from its GalXCTM technology platform